Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Provides technical expertise in evaluating software systems, business processes, and methodologies to identify gaps, opportunities for improvement, and areas of risk. Interviews business and technical subject matter experts. Collaborates with technical teams to prepare recommendations and cost-benefit analysis. Consolidates results into an executive presentation.
The candidate will have the ability to:
· Conduct and lead workshops with business and technical subject matter experts.
· Identify software performance issues and establish action plans to remediate the performance issues.
· Evaluate software development life cycle processes and methodologies and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Evaluate software architecture and identify areas where best practices can be applied.
· Evaluate operational and maintenance routines compared to best practice guidelines.
· Evaluate business processes and identify opportunities where business processes can be modified to achieve a better outcome or at a reduced cost.
· Consolidate findings, identify the top priority recommendations, and perform a cost-benefit analysis of the recommendations.
· Operate in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
· Challenge and test current standards and processes while maintaining a strong client relationship.
· Interact with executive level management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to present findings to executive level groups.
· Ideally 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following positions:
o Senior Business Analyst
o Software Architect
o Business Process Consultant