Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Required: Insurance industry experience (healthcare preferred)
· Manage a Large project of High risk
· Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
· Oversee the system development and release management processes
· Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met
· Involved in the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity
· Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation
· Create detailed implementation plans with tasks, start and end dates/times, resources, and dependencies
· Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
· Identify, monitor, and develop mitigation strategies for all project risks and issues; manage issue resolution and mitigate impact
· Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures and policies
· Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders
Minimum 8+ years of work experience in the following areas:
· Experience working with Multiple Vendors
· Experience in leading the project delivery of complex enterprise application systems, distributed systems, and system integration solutions
· Experience leading the delivery of projects using the following technologies and concepts: Java, J2EE, ETL, EAI concepts, Web based solutions
· System Analysis experience preferred
· Distributed application development experience preferred
· Insurance industry experience (healthcare preferred)
Required Skills: 8 + years of experience:
· MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
· Project Management Institute’s standards and terminology
· High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are required
· Master’s degree in related field preferred
· Desired Start Date: 02/28/2013
· Estimated End Date: 12/31/2013
DL Questions: submit the response to the questions listed below with resume submittals:
1. What industries have you worked in; i.e., health care, insurance, financial, manufacturing?
2. Have you had experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously? Please provide examples including the type of projects and the number of projects that you have managed simultaneously.
3. Have you had experience leading projects in a matrix management organizational structure? Please provide additional information on your experience with matrix management?
4. Have you had experience leading projects that involved system integration? Please provide a description of the project objectives and the systems or applications that were being integrated.
5. Please provide information about your experience leading multiple internal and vendor teams to deliver integrated business solutions. Include the project objectives, integration requirements, type and number of teams that you directed, and project outcomes.
6. What do you consider to be your greatest project management achievement? Please describe the project, your role on the project, and how your participation in the project contributed to the success of the project.
Category: Information Technology - Project Managers
Minimum Experience: 8