Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Senior Program Manager SharePoint Technology Governance Plan
Scope of Work:
ODJFS is looking for a Sr Program Manager to assist OIS to design, build, configure, the SharePoint platform and to assist business clients to the SharePoint software service via previous advanced experience in designing, developing, and implementing SharePoint platforms.
• Build OIS SharePoint Information Technology Governance Plan:
• Spearhead the creation of an OIS-specific SharePoint governance plan based upon ICC Governance example.
• Assign specific people to "own" the most critical governance responsibilities.
• Review the overall Information Architecture (IA) /SharePoint Environment:
• Work with SharePoint architect and Infrastructure specialists to create Information Architecture Schema.
• Ensure that planned schema fulfills OIS governance plan, capacity plan, and general requirements.
• Document and Analyze Active Directory Groups.
• Build the OIS SharePoint Onboarding Plan to Facilitate User Adoption:
• Review Adoption Plan activities to determine which are best for OIS for first 1-3 months.
• Assist in the creation of a standardized onboarding plan to accommodate new business clients.
• Assign specific people to "own" the selected adoption and onboarding activities.
• Oversee the adoption/onboarding process with select program areas.
• Onboard Selected Business Program Areas utilizing Governance Plan and Onboarding Plan:
• Engage the business client in communications and conduct business requirements sessions with clients.
• Assist in the design and functionality of the SharePoint business solution for the client.
• Assist in the design and consistent branding across selected program areas
• Oversee the implementation of the the tactical onboarding project plan for each selected program area.
• Verify and validate that the SharePoint service to the client conforms to the OIS SharePoint governance plan.
• Identify key OIS SharePoint stakeholders and their training needs.
• Monitor the attendance of identified stakeholders and their training completion.
• Engage and monitor the exercising of users to test features in the current sandbox environment .
• Identify training and/or skill deficiencies that would impact a best practice SharePoint service platform.
Planning Phase II/III Opportunities/Utilization of Additional SharePoint Features:
• Find "islands" of data / content that can be put into SharePoint.
• Figure out the "low hanging fruit" regarding documents / information.
The candidate must a minimum of 6 years of experience planning, estimating, and managing the modernization and consolidation of intranets, as well as public-facing websites to leverage MS SharePoint.
The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing at least three MS SharePoint based projects for organizations similar in size and scope to ODJFS. At least two of the projects should be with MS SharePoint 2010. Experience with (MS SharePoint 2013 is preferred).
The candidate must have a miniumum of 5 years experience in all phases of the system development life cycle including gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, managing and implementing small to large-scale MS SharePoint solutions.
The candidate must have a miniumum of 5 years experience developing various MS SharePoint 2010 or MS SharePoint 2013 based solutions to include creating and modifying web parts, .Net workflows, Nintex workflows, web services, InfoPath Forms, integration with Active Directory, integration with various database management systems, and leveraging other Microsoft technologies.
The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in working in a team environment including business users, analysts, other architects and developers to define and implement MS SharePoint solutions.
The candidate should have a 4-year degree in computer science or related field, with advanced study preferred.
Candidate experience with State and/or Federal Government is preferred.
Special requirements: SharePoint 2013 Emerging Technology
Interviews the week of 2/4.
1. Exp planning, estimating and managing the modernization & consolidation of intranets as well as public-facing websites to leverate MS Sharepoint
Required 6 Years
2. Exp managing at least 3 MS SharePoint based projects for organizations similiar in size and scope to ODJFS.
2a. At least 2 projects should be with MS SharePoint 2010 (Experience with 2013 is preferred)
Required 5 Years
3. Exp w/ all phases of system development lifecycle including gather requirements, designing, prototyping, managing and implementing
3a. small to large scale MS SharePoint solutions
Required 5 Years
4. Exp developing various MS SharePoint 2010 or 2013 based solutions to include creating and modifying web parts, .Net workflows, Nintex workflows,
4a. web services, Infopath forms, integration w/Active Directory, integration w/various database mgmt systems & leveraging other MS technologies
Required 5 Years
5. Exp working in a team envir including business users, analysts, other architects and developers to define and imlement MS SP solutions
Required 5 Years
6. 4 year degree in computer science or related field with advanced study
7. State and/or Federal Gov experience