Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
**local candidates strongly preferred
**initial phone interview will be followed by a personal interview. Candidate must be willing and able to come to Richmond, VA for the personal interview
A Senior JAVA developer is needed to develop new project modules, design and write the application code based on requirement. Collaborate development activities with other team members. Create common framework through design and technical specification. Will also maintain the current application code, enhance code and occasional production support.
• Create prototypes, create common framework, design and develop the application modules
• Create technical specifications
• Understand the current application framework and integrate the new module with current application
• Write and modify application code based on release request includind enhancements, defect fixes and research/analysis
• Provide occasional emergency release and regular production support
• Update defects/enhancements tracker including test steps; code changes to build the knowledge base
• Collaborate development and integration activities with other team members and other groups
• Understand requirement to write efficient application code, review application server issues and provide resolution
• Senior JAVA consultant with 7-10 years of experience with complex, large-scale application development using JAVA and Oracle-based technologies.
• 5+ year’s work experience with integration of Struts, Spring, ORM Tool such as Hibernate, JPA and Web Services is required.
• 4+ year’s work experience with SQL, PL/SQL with Oracle backed is required.
• 2+ years experience creating application framework, development using common approach, technical design-like class diagram and sequence diagram is required.
• Knowledge and experience with Weblogic, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF, UNIX Shell scripting and UML are strongly preferred.
• Candidate should be able to translate functional requirement and ER diagrams/data model into technical design and application code.
• Knowledge and experience of creating common framework and classes are strongly preferred.
• Candidate should be an excellent team player and independently able to research and provide resolution for production support. Excellent communication skills are required.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• 5+ YEARS – real time development and integration with Struts, Hibernate, Spring and JPA.
• 4+ YEARS – translate functional requirement and ER diagrams/data model into application code.
• 4+ YEARS – Oracle 10G or higher, SQL, writing and tuning, PL/SQL programming, Web Service development, XML file handling.
• 2+ YEARS – writing technical design specification using UML sequence diagram and class diagram.
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
• 3+ YEARS – Oracle ADF and Oracle Application Server
• 2+ YEARS – functional knowledge and experience working with financial accounting systems.
Complex, large-scale application development and integration using common framework approach, JEE/JAVA, Oracle and Open Source Technologies
Required 7 Years
Required 5 Years
Realtime experience and integration of struts, spring, ORM tool such as Hibernate, JPA and Web Services
Required 5 Years
SQL, PL/SQL with Oracle backend, relational database concept and development, XML file handling
Required 4 Years
Experience creating and using common architecture approach, technical design such as class diagram and sequence diagram
Required 2 Years
Knowledge and experience with WebLogic, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF, UNIX shell scripting and UML
Desired 4 Years
Translate functional requirement and ER Diagrams/data model into application code
Required 4 Years
Oracle ADF and Oracle application server
Desired 3 Years
Functional knowledge and experience working with financial accounting systems
Desired 2 Years