Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
- Middle tier JavaJ2EE
- GE Small talk
- Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts deliver high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition interface with internal team and key stakeholders analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms
- Middle tier Java/J2EE, Struts, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Databases NoSQL (MongoDB etc.), RDMS Oracle experience
Detailed Job Description:
GE SmallTalk professional for Reverse Engineering CALLS applications Discussion with users and prepare all use cases.
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts
- Must have Java technical background and handle minor technical works.
- Help supervisor in estimation, staffing analysis and solutioning
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No