Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Minimum 8 yrs. of exp. is must.
- Have Engineering degree background or equivalent.
- 4 - 5 years SQA experience in Medical Device, Regulated environment such as FDA and worked under corporate quality systems.
- 2+ years working knowledge experience in Mobile App (Android & IOS), Windows (Various), Mac (Various).
- 2+ years working knowledge experience in OS installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Mobile App (Android, iOS), Mac & Windows.
- 2+ years working knowledge experience in medical device firmware and Hospital DMS validation.
- 2+ years working knowledge experience Ad-Hoc, Stress, System Testing.
- 2+ = years of working knowledge experience in writing and review of protocols, execution, generating traceability matrix especially in DOORS and HPQC.
- 2+ years working knowledge web testing and international language string validation.
- Must have working knowledge experience in good documentation practices.
- Must have experience in review of product SWQA documentation for accuracy, clarity, consistency, completeness and compliance. Including System Specifications/Requirements documents, Validation protocols, Trace Matrices and Validation Summary Reports
- Must able to execute SWQA tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience in Single and multi-server configuration and installation and validation of web/client/server OS.
- Experience in working on legacy and migration projects.
- Knowledge of debug tools, Unit and white box testing.
- Working knowledge experience in image creation using tools such as Ghost, Virtual environment (may helpful).
- Working knowledge experience of DOORS, HPQC, Defect Logging using HPQC, MKS etc.
- Have experience in reporting of unexpected SW/Firmware events, issues or software bugs which occur during validation to defect database, project team and management.