Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Provides technical direction in the maintenance and development of the extract transform and load (ETL) aspects of the data warehouse. May act as the Informatica Administrator support resource. Maintains an understanding of the inputs received from the data source providers. Performs analysis, design, development and implementation of new ETL requirements. Recommends changes to enhance the data warehouse data cleansing and conversion processes. Supports testing and validation of the new data conversion processes. Responsible for planning and monitoring schedule milestone and deliverables for assignments. Possesses strong SDLC experience and manages appropriate levels of systems documentation as required.
· 10 years experience with Informatica tools (Version 8.x+), Metadata Manager and Data Quality.
· Hands on experience as an Informatica Administrator is preferred.
· Design, Develop, Test, Implement and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data Warehouse environment.
· Strong experience developing and maintaining Informatica mappings/workflows in a data warehouse environment.
· Strong experience optimizing Informatica mappings, sessions, work lets and workflows.
· Experience working in a UNIX, Solaris 10, and Oracle 11g environment.
· Experienced writing complex SQL’s, PL/SQL and Performance tuning is a plus.
· Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills.
· Experience creating ETL design documentation and maintaining overall design document and deliverables.
· Strong working experience of the SDLC processes.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Good understanding of dimensional modeling and ETL designs for loading Star Schemas.