Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
With general guidance and coaching, participates in design, development and implementation of specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services. Assists in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies. Works with developers and infrastructure specialists to pilot and evaluate new technologies. Participates in development of business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Significant creativity is required. Minimum 3-5 years related experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
· Ensures 7x24x365 support
· Ensures network 7x24 availability and accessibility through monitoring tools
· Excellent communication skills ¿ written and oral
· Works well with others and able to build working teams and produce positive outcomes
· Interprets business requirements into technical requirements for Aspect programming
· Works across the entire organization to determine the business needs and to provide the day to day support
· Able to perform managed work initiatives and small projects
· Understands the ACD infrastructure and Verint platform
· Effective problem solver; able to mitigate issues
· Understands internal and external variables that can impact network effectiveness and efficiency
· Works very closely with the rest of Network Services.
· Works closely with the voice engineers; able to determine the appropriate processes to support new services and technologies
· Change Management
· Incident Management
· Knowledge of the Cisco platform, CTI, CVP
· Provide support to internal and external Contact Centers.
· Ability to learn the new technologies that pertain to the Contact Center
· Able to work with independently with minimal supervision.
· Able to work under pressure when issues or problems arise in the Contact Center
Category: Information Technology - SME/Specialist Role
Minimum Experience: 3 Years