Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Job Description: This person will be responsible for leading a team of offshore developers in implementing a front-end customer facing website. This resource must have experience leading IT projects and delivering timely results.
Part of this position involves managing customer expectations and giving close technical guidance to the development team. This resource must be familiar with all aspects of web development, requirements gathering, documentation, software development, execution, on-going support and maintenance. Will be working closely with a cross functional team including IT, Business Customers and Leadership people.
Candidate must be VERY STRONG in .net 4.0 and Web Services. Must also be a self-driven and be able to manage tasks independently to meet required deadlines.
• Load Testing Tools: Highly Skilled
• MS .NET/ Visual Studio 2010: Highly Skilled
• SQL Server: Highly Skilled
• .NET 4.0: Highly Skilled
• Web Services (aka WCF): Highly Skilled
• Communication: Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Documentation: Must be capable of clearly documenting both technical and business process
• Team Work: Must be able to work independently and as part of a team to successfully complete team oriented work and project tasks