Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Develop, install, maintain, and modify transportation/logistics and warehouse management and picking application programs (PowerHouse 8.720), business application programs, and system integrations.
- Evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions.
- Knowledge of computer science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques is required.
- The ability to learn and support new applications and systems is critical.
- Need to demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment, provide effective leadership, and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability require
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Information Technology application/programming experience, ideally in related logistics, transportation, pharmaceutical, and supply chain environments.
- Significant experience with as many of the following: Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI/XML, Customs Brokerage Systems, Integration Tools, SharePoint, and Financial Systems.
- .NET, Web, and Java development skills.
- MS SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of applications software.
- Analyze user project proposals to include identifying potential problem areas and recommend optimum approaches for project path.
- Contribute through code/algorithm development and other means, for the development of tools and interfaces between application programs and for the development of debugging programs.
- Investigate user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
- Provide system level support for applications.
- Investigate, recommend and install new applications.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Participate in the development of training materials and assist in conducting training and workshops in parallel processing and use of large computer systems.