Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Must have experience with Responsive Design. Must know how to use code repository.
• Strong client facing skills needed
• Ability to leading site development track
• Ability to interpret design into code-able pieces
• Experience in user journeys
• Experience with responsive design is a must.
Senior Associate Interactive Development.
Skill and Role Summary:
• Strong programming and design skills, as well as experience developing reusable APIs.
• Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
• Defensive coding nature with ability to deliver quality applications on time
• Experience delivering web sites or mobile applications interfacing to other companies APIs
• Detail oriented personality willing to clearly document the project implementation
• Experience in unit test development as part of software development
• Strong sense of project ownership and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with software design and architecture patterns, best practices and software methodologies.
• Willingness to try and propose new technologies which will improve productivity/quality of the team.
• Proven experience profiling and optimizing websites for optimal performance
• Good to have experience configuring and launching websites for global customers
• Must have experience with Responsive Design. Must know how to use code repository.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for coding, testing, deploying high end website and webpages, working closely with other team members and reporting into our client manager who will also act as the day to day person to work with.