Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
• In-depth work experience within the financial services sector as a solutions architect for core banking platforms.
• Good knowledge of core banking technologies; JCL, MVS, Z/OS, VM, CICS, with some knowledge of at least one mainframe data base technology
• Practical experience with strategic planning, roadmaps, architecture and design of core banking applications.
• Knowledge of ACH payments processing.
• Knowledge of and working experience with Fiserv’s PEP+ Platinum application (desirable)
Skill and Role Summary:
Mainframe Solutions Architect
Provide architecture and technology guidance for mainframe components of a large multi-phase application upgrade of the bank’s ACH payment processing systems.
The Architect provides expertise and counsel; ensuring technology teams and business areas understand the architectural options and technology choices in support of their business. Architects recommend solutions that account for total cost of ownership, risk and leverage (or advance) strategic enterprise assets.Good knowledge of core banking technologies; JCL, MVS, Z/OS, VM, CICS, with some knowledge of at least one mainframe data base technology
• 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5 or more years of diverse work experience within financial services industry as a systems designer, IT infrastructure manager and/or IT senior operations manager.
• 5 or more years of experience with mainframe core banking platforms in large financial institutions;
• Demonstrated or formal leadership and organizational awareness skills and desire to contribute to and drive business strategy in light of changing technologies.
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and teamwork skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with all divisions of the Bank.
• Strong knowledge of banking and banking systems.