Informatica ETL Developer
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 09-15-2020
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
Key Job Functions:
- 4+ years of Strong Informatica ETL coding skills
- Strong understanding and hands on experience in UNIX shell scripting and RDBMS (Oracle).
- Senior level in SQL or PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of securities accounting/Consolidation decision service preferred.
- Lead junior team members.
- Working experience in Tibco and AutoSys.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in building with Automation tools such as (Jenkins, Nexus, Maven and JUnit) as well as CI/CD.
- Excellent communication, time management, and technical presentation skills.
- Conversion of legacy data as per new requirements.
- Develop, Update Informatica ETL code.
- Implement data corrections on large data sets.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development.
- Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project.
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.