Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The Senior Application Developer / Architect shall have extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting both Java and Mainframe applications. Has prime accountability for major projects and will develop detailed and robust requirements, code, test, and implement proposed systems. Experience with Big Data projects and Hadoop cluster implementation.
Ability to develop technical solutions, document the solution architecture, design document using UML. Hands-on experience with projects supporting Service Oriented Architecture principles, work independently and provide technical directions to team members. The candidate may serve as a Work Order Manager, shall also possess strong oral and written communications skills.
• Experience with J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, EJB, JPA, JMS, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets.
• Experience with Web Service Technology and Security
• Experience with J2EE Framework and ORM such as Struts and JPA
• Experience with MapReduce and ETL tools.
• AVRO and other scripting experience.
• Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
• Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
• Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc.
• Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
• Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
• Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
• Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.
• Familiarity with project management frameworks.
• Experience with UNIX operating system such as Sun Solaris.
• Self starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to investigate/research issues, determines impact, and provide solutions.
• Experience with version control software such as MKS and CSS.
• Familiar with Web Service technologies such as Apache Axis, SOAP and WSDL.
• Familiar with Rational Unified Process, CMM/CMMI.
• Familiar with MS Project and Visio.
• Familiarity with IT Governance frameworks.
• Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
Must have at least a BS or MS degree with 11 years experience