Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have experience functioning in a multi-disciplinary team inclusive of performing as testing team lead.
- Experience with software testing in multi-platform environments (e.g., IBM z/OS-mainframe, Linux).
- Experience with Automated Testing Frameworks - e.g. Selenium.
- Must possess outstanding communications, writing, and grammar skills.
Detailed Job Description:
- Planning, analysis, development, and implementation support for testing best practices across the entire testing lifecycle from inception to implementation.
- Promote modern testing practices (e.g., automated testing, shift left).
- Stay abreast of testing needs through regular interaction with Test Architects.
- Support SSA Test Architects when presented with organizational and process challenges.
- Assist in devising the strategy to implement incremental changes that will result in faster, more efficient and effective testing.
- The Testing Lead will provide modern testing support including test automation and service virtualization tool usage, support, and training.
Education: BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.