Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Manhattan WMOS (2013 version and higher) preferably in application support. Should be a subject matter expert for the site users.
- Should have experience and expertise working in the configuration of the Manhattan WMS application
- Should have experience in the development and delivery of system standard operating procedures (SOPs) and training materials that will be tailored to the local operations.
Nice to have skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Should be good in periodic status reporting to the client.
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- L2 support of Manhattan WMOS application at the peak season running. Serve as the first line of support and primary triage resource for any WMS issues reported by the local operations team.
- Work with the facility operations and corporate teams on the definition and delivery of reports and operational queries as needed to support the business. Work with facility operations resources in the development and delivery of system standard operating procedures (SOPs) and training materials that will be tailored to the local operation.
- Support the corporate Fulfillment Technology Team by executing any required local systems testing for code fixes or platform enhancements. This position will also assist with testing documentation.
Interview process (Is Face to Face required) : No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No