Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must have skills:
- Experience in IBM BPM BAW 8.6 version Process Designer
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in Splunk Monitoring tool
Detailed Job Description:
- Hands on experience in IBM BPM BAW and 8.6 versions Process Designer.
- Hands on experience in developing IBM BPM process apps and toolkits.
- Hands on experience in developing BPD's, Integration services, Human Services ,coaches,
- Coach views, UCA's, Ajax and web services, teams and business objects.
- Should have worked in development and production support projects.
- Should have knowledge on java and java script.
- Knowledge to work on L1 and L2 support service requests .
- Able to debug and troubleshoot the IBM BPM applications using process designer.
- Should be able to write and execute predefined IBM BPM API commands in execution evaluator in process designer.
- Able to develop some utilities using IBM BPM which required to project/client.
- Able to deploy the IBM BPM snapshots and configuration changes .
- Should have knowledge on WAS server, process admin consoles, server configurations etc.
- Troubleshoot the application logs , errors and issues using Splunk tool.
- Should be able to create the custom dashboards or queries to generate some stats or reports in Splunk.
- Able to set up the alerts in Splunk.
- Keep monitoring the application and take action accordingly using Appdynamics.
- Should be able to communicate to other admin teams to resolve the application issues.
- Should able to send health check communications.
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No