Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
- Integration of PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Install a new PeopleSoft instance including building the database using dpk.
- Install People Tools & Application using DPK s/w.
- Configure/Install new HCM/FSCM PUM.
- Configure Single sign on between PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of Change Assistant to install updates and fixes.
- Use of Change Assistant and perform Tools upgrade and entire application upgrade.
- Provide advice to applications programmers in troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other data management issues.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of
- SAO PeopleSoft applications, or make use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Install PeopleSoft application software and third party tools and build web server, application server, and process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
- Work with DBAs to get migrations that need DBA work completed
- Work with technical developers and set up Integration Broker to communicate and exchange data between other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Create CSR for ssl certificates; work with AT&T to have the certificate issued with ssl certificate issuers, and install ssl certificates for all applications used in the agency.
- Provide Tier III support for PeopleSoft security related issues.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Minimum Six years of PeopleSoft admin experience is preferred.
Experience required: 6 Years