Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SharePoint Administer will help enterprise client add more Sharepoint Sites to their overall environment as they expand.
· Manage SharePoint permissions setting up and granting access; Assign users/permissions
· Lead/assist with the administration of the MOSS 2007 environment
· Assist with the build out several more sites this year as they have aquired additional employees
· Develop best practices
· Assist with SharePoint site set up
· Analyze and report on SharePoint usage and activity; move/copy sites as needed.
· Analyze SharePoint content and storage.
· Monitor SharePoint trends such as site usage and growth, and disk space usage and growth.
· Check for operating system, Structured Query Language (SQL) Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates as part of a team and in cooperation with Database Administrators and Server Administrators.
· IIS Administration
· Make Changes to existing global sites
· Create SharePoint workflows