Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Proven experience with MS Project
· Recent experience in managing large projects with high complexity
· Proven experience managing medium to large project teams consisting of both offshore / off site resources
· Previous experience managing / controlling project budgets greater than $5M.
· Strong stakeholder management skills with proven ability to work with C-Level project sponsors
· Minimum 10 + years’ experience required
· Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
· Strong communications skills both oral and written
· Proficient PC Skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Manages the execution of projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
· Demonstrates working knowledge of project management PMBOK methodology and Infrastructure and basic knowledge of program management
· Manages medium to large project size
· Responsible for all aspects of cost management, including estimating, funding, budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting.
· Manage invoices, purchase orders and contracts statements of work.
· Establishes and executes a project communication plan, meeting facilitation; presentation and delivery
· Demonstrated success in team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, ownership/ commitment, learning agility and risk management capabilities
· Works with product/project owner to ensure scope is explicitly defined and documented and maintains integrity of scope
· Proactively improves the project timeline through schedule management and progress tracking of schedule and budget
· Ensures project is delivered within approved budget, schedule, contingency and meets quality standards
· Canvasses team to identify all project risk, develops mitigation strategies/plans and works to have strategies in place should they be needed
· Negotiates conflict resolution when needed between team members or product owners
· Utilizes motivation techniques to ensure project team reaches goals and milestones
· Negotiates with product owner to obtain key resources or materials
BS in computer or related field.
25% possible travel to China
Please note that this position encompasses the possibility of traveling to China.
Information Technology - Project Managers
Minimum Experience: 10
Travel Requirements: About 25%