Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
This position requires general knowledge of area being supervised. You will have a technical and/or business or administrative personnel reporting to them. This position requires solid knowledge of the supported business areas. You will assign work to team members and direct their activities. You will review and evaluate work and prepare performance reports. You will confer with and advise team members on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods.
You will ensure adequate service levels are maintained by providing cross-training and/or formal training as necessary. You will review and ensure a high level of quality and service are maintained by meeting or exceeding commitments.
You will initiate, develop and enforce standards and procedures in support of improved service. You will perform leadership duties, including performance reviews. You may be heavily involved in technical activities. You will rely on experience and judgment to accomplish goals. Extensive creativity is required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. A minimum of 5 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
Years of Experience: 3-10 years healthcare payer industry experience
Must Have Job Skills:
· Demonstrated ability of providing Technical Leadership in delivery of enterprise level, highly visible projects
· Demonstrating good organizational skills in order to managing multiple, concurrent tasks and work streams with competing priorities
· Working in close conjunction with the Project Delivery Team to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget, while meeting customer needs
· Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Ensuring that all application deliverables are of high quality and meet functional requirements
· Ability to read and interpret documents including process, procedure and technical manuals
· Working in close conjunction with the Business owners to ensure projects are delivered that meet customer needs
Preferred Job Skills:
· Experience working with the Enrollment/Membership/BI/EDI areas at Our Client
· Must have excellent communication skills and be able to represent the project team at all levels of the organization
· Senior quality assurance review responsibilities and duties including instructing, directing and reviewing work and responsibilities of other development team members
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Extensive creativity is required across areas of expertise.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
· Providing regular, executive level status reports and presentations
Category: Information Technology - Management
Minimum Experience: 3