Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Scope of Work:
Working independently within guidelines, you will review, analyze, and evaluate specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services. You will play a key role in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies.
You will investigate technological alternatives and recommends direction. You will participate in developing business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures for technological advances and improvements.
You will analyze proposed and actual projects in terms of feasibility, approach and adherence to technical specifications and direction and environmental requirements. You will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Extensive creativity is required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. A minimum of 5 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
Our Client is looking for a seasoned individual with broad, yet strong technical proficiency and solid software development lifecycle experience. You must be a self-sufficient problem solver but also a collaborative team player. Our Client is looking for an individual that can be the technical lead / system architect for multiple work tracks on a system built on a SQL Server 2008 R2 platform.
· Able to write and/or review design documents that can be followed easily by others
· Able to program (SQL & SSIS) and able to do detailed code reviews of others’ work.
· Self starters that can take loosely defined assignments and drive them to structured work
· Proven ability to drive from very high level concepts to a detailed understanding of business problems
· Ability to conceptualize business and technical solutions; ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
· Strong background in architecting and designing complex solutions
· Strong design and development skills using SQL Server 2008 and SSIS (this is a MUST)
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be a competent modeler. Must be able to communicate complex ideas through simple pictures to a wide variety of audiences.
· Proven ability to keep the big picture in mind while driving detailed work
· Be comfortable getting hands-on in technical solutions. Expectations include items such as coding complex components, debugging a problem component of the system, tuning an environment, or writing queries, or generating ad hoc reports.
· Be equally comfortable working with management, business SME’s and hands on development teams.
· Capable of defining and creating a variety of standard IT project deliverables throughout all project lifecycle phases.
· 10+ years of IT experience and computer science / computer information systems Bachelor’s degree
Category: Information Technology - SME/Specialist Role
Minimum Experience: 3