Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
With general guidance and coaching, you will participate in the design, development and implementation of specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services. You will assist in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies. You will work with developers and infrastructure specialists to pilot and evaluate new technologies. You will participate in developing business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures. You must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Significant creativity is required.
The desired candidate will coordinate functional activities of system integration testers participating on cross-functional teams for specific product development efforts.
The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with little or no supervision. You must be required to lead the testing of new applications. You will determine testing strategies and provide testing resource estimations and consulting to project teams. You will document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues. The position will also include working with business and technical resources to analyze problems encountered in testing and determining changes required to correct problems.
Extensive creativity is required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. A minimum of 10 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
· Extensive experience in leading complex projects with division or company wide scope
· Strong skills required in communications, leadership, presentations to senior management, problem-solving, project management, team development and organization
· 10+ years of experience specifically with leading System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
· Extensive Experience in SQL server 2008 platform
· Experience in Data centric testing. Should be able to verify data loaded in tables as per the algorithms
· Extensive ETL experience
· Must able to understand Data transformation rules, and able to validate principal totals
· Experience in Testing data warehousing applications
· Expertise in Data analysis, Data modeling, Database design, Data migration, and Business intelligence solutions
· Solid understanding of relational database concepts, SQL and procedural SQL in Teradata
· Expertise in processing data available in Message Queues, Flat Files and Relational Databases
· Create processes to ensure the data quality of the information collected
· Write and troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures
· Extensive hands-on experience on writing excel macros
· Extracting data from tables and formatting and dumping in files for validation
· In-person interviews will be requested to be paid by the vendor
· Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship
'Nice To Have' Skills:
Prior Health Care industry experience is a plus.
Understanding of concepts of Performance testing and Load Testing
Category: Information Technology - SME/Specialist Role
Minimum Experience: 10