Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation for the EGLE RIDE project per team defined Standards.
- Lead Test Team member for the EGLE RIDE Project.
- Responsible for creating Test closure reports in addition to the requirements for all test team members listed below.
- Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Reviews computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
- Enters instructions into computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
- Observes computer monitor screen during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
- Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards.
- Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
- Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation. Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction. Will use Microsoft Test Manager or Microsoft Azure Dev Ops to document and report on testing defects.
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Experience required: 7 Years