Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Responsible for providing presales technical /functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver high quality standard Primavera presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Primavera-Oracle solutions.
- Design, validate, and present Primavera-Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Help Desk / End-user support for hardware, software including Oracle Primavera Project/Contract Management.
- Maintaining the availability of the WAN and LAN resources in a multi-domain Microsoft 2003 Server Active Directory environment.
- Installing, configuring, and updating applications, including Primavera Software utilizing Microsoft SQL ,and ORACLE 10 g platforms for building and developing databases.
- Research emerging technology trends via Oracle Primavera roadmap and make recommendations for change and growth.
- Design and implement internal processes for handling of service requests, trouble tickets, etc.Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business, functional, technical and process requirements.
- Implementing Disaster Migration and Recovery Plan.Experience in working effectively with people at all levels of an organization and the ability to appropriately judge and effectively address issue escalation levels while maintaining and demonstrating professionalism required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Language skill - English and Spanish.
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No