Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Lead in design and development of backend systems for Mobile Applications.
- Demonstrate expertise in wide range of backend systems and protocols, including WMB and IIB service development.
- Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Create ball park estimates.
- Participate in architecting, designing and developing user interface, service tier and data tier components for enterprise Mobile Applications.
- Develop and document standards, architecture, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
- Participate in project planning, including development of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
- Mentor team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Design and create database schemas in DB2 and Oracle RDBMSs.
- Perform server side code reviews to ensure best practices.
- Attend meetings, including daily standup meetings, on a daily basis.
- Support product deployment and product validations on or off business hours.
- Bachelors or Masters Education from an accredited institution. - Required 4 Years.
- Experience with J2EE applications development . Required 10 Years.
- Experience in web Services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) for enterprise. Required 10 Years.
- Experience with relational database development using SQL (DB2 and Oracle). Required 10 Years.
- Experience with J2EE Application Servers (WAS and JBoss) - Required 10 Years.
- Experience with IBM Integrated Bus and Websphere Message Broker and IBM DataPower . Required 5 Years.
- Experience with Single Sign On, SAML, LDAP, AD integration, OpenID integration with OAuth compliant providers like Azure AD, Broadcom Siteminder etc. Required 3 Years.
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) - Required 3 Years.
- Previous PennDOT Mobile Team experience is highly desired.
- Able to work in a team environment required.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken is required.
Experience required: 10 Years