Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Scope of Work:
Working with some guidance from Principal Architect, you will develop and monitor the organization's technology architecture and future technology vision.
You will ensure that installations and upgrades are done in accordance with established policies, procedures and software license agreements.
You will identify, implement and monitor best practices for technology architecture. You will have wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and operational needs. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. A minimum of 8 years of related experience is preferred. A Master's degree in a related field is preferred.
· Oracle DBA / DA with 5 yrs experience minimum, 7-10 years preferred
· Experience in modeling and concepts for Data warehouse and OLTP environments
· Designs and develops logical and physical layers of various databases
· Provides technical assistance and mentoring to others for developing conceptual, logical and physical databases
· Fully capable and current in doing hands-on work
· Excited to remain hands-on during assignment
· Experienced creating stored procedures, triggers, and materialized views
· Ability to work with others to advise them on performance tuning SQL and PL/SQL code, including ability to trace query performance
· Ability to work in a demanding matrix managed environment
· Ability to interface with and drive work with team members at different levels
· Comfortable in an agile, iterative, highly dynamic project environment
· Effective at planning and driving work in an adaptive way
· Self-starters that can take loosely defined assignments and drive them to structured work
· Ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
· Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise
· Proven ability to drive from very high level concepts to a detailed understanding of business problems
· Proven ability to keep the big picture in mind while driving detailed work
· Knowledge Informatica toolsets is a plus, but not required.
· Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Working independently within guidelines, manages database distribution, security and access requirements
· Forecasts long-range requirements for database administration
· Ensures completeness and integrity of reporting, back-ups and restores
· Adheres to administrative policies and procedures, priorities and methodologies
Category: Information Technology - Application Architect
Minimum Experience: 7 years