Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The SharePoint/InfoPath Programmer is responsible for interpreting and clarifying business requirements, analysis, design, coding, unit and system testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
The Programmer is responsible for interpreting and clarifying business requirements, analysis, design, coding, unit and system testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. This position is primarily for new development but will also maintain somem existing code, The Programmer works with the SharePoint Administrator and DBA for architectural and configuration issues, and with the Business Analyst to ensure that design and code meets customer requirements. This position has a possible extension up to 4 years.
The worker will deliver:
• InfoPath forms, Nintex workflows, web sites, content types, etc.
• Test Plans (tasks, dependencies, resources, schedule)
• Solution Designs (i.e. future-state diagrams/models with explanatory narrative)
• Deployment Instructions
• Provide input into revised Operating Procedures (ex. backup, recovery, maintenance)
• Provide input into revised Production Support Materials (ex. Help Desk diagnostics)
• Formal work estimates
Client web development in a .NET Framework (.NET 3.5+, C# 2.0+ / ASP.NET 2.0+, XML, XSL)
Required 4 Years
InfoPath form development, pref 2010
Required 2 Years
Creating and using SharePoint lists, libraries, workflows, and content/records management
Required 2 Years
SharePoint Designer 2010
Business Analysis / Requirements Definition
Highly desired 2 Years