Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The TIbco QA Tester will be responsible for reviewing functional specifications and requirements and creating test specification documents. You will manage automated functional, stress and performance tests for TIBCO Business Works (BW) / Business Events (BE) by creating test scripts to run automated test-cases on all supported platforms. All results will be reported in TIBCO’s centralized test results reporting system and defects will be filed in the Defect Tracking System upon failures in test-cases; you will then link the Defect ID to the Results Reporting System. This position requires you to create and execute tests in an environment with high volume messages, huge amounts of data in cache and database, complex data, race conditions, product operation under constrained resources and product recovery from resource failure. The QA Tester must understand concepts around automation implementation and strategy, as well as experience incorporating test automation into the testing lifecycle and scripting.
· 3+ years of automated testing experience
· Working understanding of Service Oriented concepts, SOA architecture, knowledge of TIBCO, web services, XML and related SOA based integration testing processes
· Hands-on experience with Green Hat
· Experience testing BusinessWorks (BW) and/or BusinessEvents (BE) in a QA environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field