Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
Our Client is looking for a top-level technical expert in multiple specialized phases of application development. Working independently within guidelines, you will provide technical consulting on complex projects considering equipment capacity, limitations, operating time and desired results. You will create detailed technical designs and develop applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
You will write new systems or applications of high complexity and scope, utilizing standard procedures and techniques. You will conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
You will partner with business personnel to conduct analysis of organizational needs. You may have senior quality assurance review responsibilities and duties including instructing, directing and reviewing work and responsibilities of other development team members. Extensive creativity is required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. A minimum of 5 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Dreamweaver - actual experience
- Coldfusion Report Builder
- Cold Fusion - actual experience (4 to 5 years of development experience)
- Coldfusion user interface development
- Coldfusion components development
- SQL Server 2008 Database development experience
- VB script
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- SQL Server 2008 SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- General understanding of all phases of Our Client’s SDLC for both Distributed and Mainframe Systems
- Self-starter and strong leadership skills
Category: Information Technology - Application Developer
Minimum Experience: 5 years