Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Analyze, design, write program code, test, document, and implement functionally appropriately, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems in accordance with Customer requirements, and organizational methodologies and standards. Respond to production problems and implement immediate resolution efforts across technology areas.
Senior level J2EE and Java 1.5 they are going to Java 1.6 Senior Developer is what we are looking for. They must have also the following: Buildforge Web Services Web Layer Service Development UCM Clearcase Buildforge at least 2 yrs minimum SOA at least 3 yrs minimum Unix This is to work on a HOME GROWN application called REFUND PRO which handles the refund processing for Southwest Airlines. Qualifications & Requirements
BS / BA, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, and / or equivalent formal training or work experience.
• Experience in Information Technology or business environment. Maturity:
• Learning; participates and assists.
• Completes tasks under direction.
• Tasks are assigned and consequences of error carry small risk to the organization.
• Basic knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
• Basic knowledge of at least one required programming language.
• Basic knowledge of technical / business environment.
• Demonstrates programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking.
• Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to interact effectively with business Customers and technology development and support groups.
• Ability, within a specific technology area and under direction, complete root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement small development projects or components of large projects.
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple-medium complexity.
• Ability to manage projects using the organization’s project management methodology.
• Ability to work effectively in a strong Customer service / team oriented environment. Customer / Business Orientation:
• Focus on internal and external Customer requirements.
• Develop understanding of business proc