Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Scope of Work:
With general guidance and coaching, participates in design, you will development and implementation of specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services. You will assist in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies. You will work with developers and infrastructure specialists to pilot and evaluate new technologies. You will participate in the development of business cases and obtain approvals for capital expenditures.
You must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Significant creativity is required. A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
This resource will be on the Build team doing IVR development. There are multiple IVR projects currently in analysis/design, ready to move to the Build team.
· At least 3 years of experience with VXML and JAVA class programming
· Experience with Grammar development
· At least 3 years of experience with Cisco Voice Portal, or Audium, or Eclipse interface
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent organization skills, and be able to proficiently write and maintain written documentation to support code design
· Proficient with MS Office, and Outlook
· Work independently within a team framework
· Follow and adhere to Enterprise Release Management process
· Follow and adhere to Our Client’s change management process
· Experience with Nuance speech recognition
· Experience with Kornshell scripting
· Experience with CA SCM version control
· Must be available to work after hours occasionally
· Candidate will be required to take and pass an online compliance test
· Candidate must be local and work in person with existing team at Detroit Support office; no remote candidates will be considered
Category: Information Technology - SME/Specialist Role
Minimum Experience: 3 years