Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Scope of Work:
With general guidance and coaching, you will participate in design, development and implementation of specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services. You will assist in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies. You will work with developers and infrastructure specialists to pilot and evaluate new technologies. You will participate in the development of business cases and obtain approvals for capital expenditures. You must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Significant creativity is required. A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
The Technical Lead is an individual who ensures project deliverables are completed according to the project timeline and adhere to the respective IT organization’s Quality Review process.
· Thorough understanding of the J2EE environment from Design and Development perspective.
· Thorough understanding of the SOA (web services etc) integration and utilization in the design and development of the project
· Managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Thorough understanding of the Rational Suite of products from design and development perspective. Knowledge of Design patterns.
· Should be able to come up with technical solutions to meet the business requirements.
· Thorough understanding of the Information security needs in web application development
· Have at least 5 year of experience in J2EE design and/or development work
· Experience in Health care field preferred
· Provides day-to-day technical leadership of the project or component build including design, development and testing
· Should be able to bring the technical and project related issue to closure.
· Ability to effectively manage a pool of technical resources from different departments.
· Supports the Delivery Lead in identifying detailed tasks and providing estimates for the work plan.
· Reviews and completes the respective IT team deliverables / tasks within the given timeframes
· Should be able to create an integrated plan with critical tasks and milestones
· Identify risks and communicate to the project leadership.
· Should be proficient in creating an integrated project plan consisting of major tasks and milestones.
· Adheres to the corporate IT processes including security
· Understanding & processing of the Gate process used by Our Client
· Should have a high level understanding of project management financials.
· Identifies the types of skills needed and the level of expertise for resources
· Works with the People/Resource Manager for procuring the resources
· Develop resource plan to ensure the proper utilization of the shared resources
Risk and Issue Management:
· Identify and communicate technical issues
· Resolve and escalate technical issues
· Acts as primary channel of communication to the Delivery Lead for project related status, issues, and risks representing all technical units
· Effective communication to business stakeholders as well as Senior Management as needed
· Overall responsibility of the technical delivery of the project from start to finish
· Provides technical direction and support for the project team
· Ensures the project and deliverables are built to the approved design
· Assists in the preparation and conducting of technical review meetings and activities
· Reviews and approves the high-level design documentation for the project.
· Ensures project team members follow the QR processes, policies, procedures, and standards established by Our Client
· Responsible for maintaining the integrity and quality of the changes made by the project team/vendor
· Coordinates testing in conjunction with the test lead
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Master’s preferred.
· 8 to 10 years relevant experience
· Experience leading package integration projects
· Experience in working with geographically dispersed project teams
· Experience in developing work plans using MS Project
· Should be able to guide the Design and Development resources to ensure the business requirements are met
· Experience in J2EE Design and Development
· Experience in implementing large scale projects involving custom development and COTS integration
· Health care insurance industry knowledge preferred
Category: Information Technology - SME/Specialist Role
Minimum Experience: 5 years