Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The selected candidate is responsible for Architect-level design choices, requirements gathering and analysis, to include business process analysis and modeling, usability, and Section 508 compliance. Selected candidate works without technical oversight and is regarded as an expert. Will serve as the technical lead for all design choices and requirements analysis efforts on the Task Order. Performs the following job duties:
* Responsible for dictating design choices to software developers, including but not limited to: platforms, coding and technical levels. Goal is to gain a complete understanding of clients' needs and effectively communicate them to the software design team
* Plans, directs, and executes requirements analysis, business process modeling, usability and 508 compliance for development projects.
* Provides Architect-level information technology recommendations and solutions in support of customer requirements
*Applies industry best-practices and expertise regarding emerging technologies, risk mitigation, and continuity planning
* Plans and conducts tests, and may establish a lab environment for usability testing.
* Ensures accurate documentation of technical specifications.
* Identify talent, tools, and resources, in support of customer initiatives, goals, and strategies
* manages the full life cycle of the process, monitoring research, reviewing codes and supervising any testing
* Tracking and maintaining all records and metric, reports the project's progress to management.
All employees must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
.NET platform work experience.
Expertise in Data Warehouse Development.
Expertise in XI50, ODBC, JDBC, XSLT, Web Services, SOA, and CSS.
Experience in SQL Server database administration and stored procedures.
Knowledge of IBM DB2; Microsoft Access; IIS, mySQL.
Understanding of Requirements Definition process.
Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
CANDIDATES need to have either a BS or MS with 11 years work experience