Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Targeted Level: Senior Software Engineer (3-5 years of experience) / Systems Analyst (5-7 years of experience) levels in the Solutions Workforce. This is not a lead role.
Technical consultant for PeopleSoft 9.1 FSCM, EPM 9.1 and Financial Transaction Hub Implementation. Responsible for but not limited to the following activities:
· Individual contributing lead assisting in the RICEFW deliverable documentation during the ADM Life Cycles from Design through Deploy focusing on the Extensions of RICEFW. This role would require individual to be able to complete documentation and activities such as Functional Designs, Technical Designs, Build and Unit Testing of Technical Components utilizing the PS/PeopleTools Technologies
· Ability to transfer Functional/Technical Requirement into Functional and Technical Design Document specifications including utilizing PeopleTools Technologies
· Understanding of PeopleSoft/Tools Technologies such as but not limited to: Application Engine, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Financial Gateway, PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, Batch
· Lead data gathering sessions with regards to requirements, procedures and processes from functional and technical team members
· Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
· Participate in quality management reviews to review Functional and technical specifications.
· Participate in build review sessions ensuring standards and common practices
· Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs. .
· Participate in testing of the RICEFW component, after programming completion; Ensure the component meets the stated design requirements; Provide sign-off that design requirements are met
· Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application
· This role is expecting the person is familiar with ADM and can leverage the methodology appropriately.
1. 2+ years of experience in Functional and Technical Design, Build, and Unit Testing of Technical Components utilizing PeopleSoft Financials/PeopleTools Technologies
2. 2+ years of experience in PeopleSoft/PeopleTools
Technologies such as Application Engine, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Financial Gateway, PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, Batch
Preferred Qualifications: Integration Broker, Web Services, PeopleTools, Knowledge of PS FSCM (GL, AP, AR, PC) - PeopleSoft version 9.1 FSCM, EPM 9.1>
Category: Information Technology - Application Developer
Minimum Experience: 2 years