Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
Working independently within guidelines, you will review, analyze, and evaluate specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services. You will play a key role in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies.
You will investigate technological alternatives and recommend direction. You will participate in developing business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures for technological advances and improvements. You will analyze proposed and actual projects in terms of feasibility, approach and adherence to technical specifications and direction and environmental requirements. You will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Extensive creativity is required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. A minimum of 5 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
Resource will be working as a rational tool administrator to maintain and upgrade the rational tools, support users with debugging and training, support major performance testing initiatives for web/distributed applications.
· Technical tool ownership and administrative experience with most Rational Tools inclusive of software support, installation, configuration, integration, customization and management including, but not limited to ClearQuest, Quality Manager Performance Tester, Functional Tester, Insight, Publishing Engine, Asset Manager, Application Developer, Requirements Composer, Team Concert.
· In addition to administrative technical tool ownership experience, specific experience with the following is being sought (in order of importance):
o Rational Performance and Functional Tester (inclusive of scripting) to support performance testing initiatives
o Rational Insight and Publishing Engine to support dashboards, metrics, and the creation of SDLC documents via the Rational tool suite
o Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management suite (Requirements Composer [RRC], Team Concert [RTC], Quality Manager [RQM]) to support project development and testing.
· Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal with experience in tool usage documentation, comparative analysis, tool recommendations, creating how-to documentation, tool roll-out and on-boarding, tool governance, oversight and containment, metrics creation.
· Rational Automation Framework (RAF) tool administrative knowledge and automated deployment enablement/experience
· Agile development enablement experience using rational tools.
· Ability to present to small groups for the purposes of training, project on-boarding, strategic direction roll-out, etc.
· PowerPoint, Visio, Share Point usage a plus
Category: Information Technology - SME/Specialist Role
Minimum Experience: 3