Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Working independently within guidelines, you will review, analyze, and evaluates specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services. You will play a key role in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies.
You will investigate technological alternatives and recommends direction. You will participate in developing business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures for technological advances and improvements. You will analyze proposed and actual projects in terms of feasibility, approach and adherence to technical specifications and direction and environmental requirements. You will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Extensive creativity is required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. A minimum of 5 years of related experience is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
A Senior Application Developer will be working under Our Client’s delivery lead to integrate the latest software release with other Client systems and will be involved in analysis, coding, and integration testing.
The ideal candidate is a developer who is experienced in customizing and modifying source code to produce customized reports based on requirement documentation and also experienced in regression testing.
Project tasks include the following:
· Build use case documents
· Design, code, test and implement customizations to source code that automate processes not included in the package
· Design, code, test and implement customizations to source code that create customized reports not included in the package
· Provide end user support, including taking tickets and solving tickets
· Create all artifacts for the solution (design documentation, unit test plan and test cases).
· Work with Our Client through testing (systems integration, integration and user acceptance).
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Skills and experience for the position include the following
· 5+ years overall technical application development experience
· Expertise in implementing applications based on Service Oriented Architecture
· Hands-on experience developing J2EE application using WSAD or RAD tools in an integration environment. (“New”; or “From Scratch”, development experience is not required)
· Experience customizing code from a packaged solution
· Modification, customization and building use cases
· Excellent documentation skills, experience creating multiple conceptual design and detail design documents
· Hands-on experience creating use cases, class, sequence and deployment diagrams using Rational Tools
· Java, J2EE, EJB, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JAAS, Hybernate
· WebSphere, Web Services, XML, SOAP, LDAP
· DB2 data access, MQSeries
· Rational Tools, MS Office/Excel
Category: Information Technology - SME/Specialist Role
Minimum Experience: 5