Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMust Have Skills:
- Project Management Professional
- A general understanding of IT infrastructure is required.
- IT Construction project management expertise
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management is also desirable.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft project and excel.
- A minimum of 5 years program / project management is required.
- RCDD preferred
- Familiarity with Intel s IMCS, IMDS, IREF is desired
- Act as an IT expert for programming, design (Intel Master Design Specification and IREF), construction (Intel Master Construction Specification), and commissioning.
- Lead Work Group meetings, participate and comment on design reviews
- Gather any OFCI quotes for CS PM to place PO
- Be a customer interface to gather and document IT requirements
- Facilitate IT working group and represent all IT functions to the GC and CS PM (e.g. LAN, WAN, AV, DC) and with the Telecom Design engineering firm deliver a design package to for construction Bid and
- Manage IT detail deliverable schedule for non - GC managed items
- Data entry into Intel IT s management reporting systems (e.g. PM Toolbox and Rally)
- Provide project management service for the an upgrade project, by managing outsourced Systems Integrator teams across Intel factory sites.
- Create/track/adjust the project or program schedule. Assess risks and identify issues and solutions to efficiently achieve project objectives, while maintaining quality standards. Monitor progress against schedule and determine and take remedial action as appropriate.
- Coordinate and prioritize utilization of resources with other functions. Plan and schedule work to ensure the completion of milestones and overall project or program in timely manner.
- Understand the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applying the knowledge to deliverables, and leverage it to accelerate project completion.
- Understand the business processes and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and System Analyst to document user stories and user acceptance tests. Facilitate the required application testing.
- Manage and lead planning sessions and relevant stakeholder meetings as appropriate.
- Projects may include the implementation of new capabilities and processes or enhancements to existing capabilities and processes.
- Projects may be run in Agile/SAFe, waterfall, or using hybrid models
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required? No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No