Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 10 years ETL and Data Warehousing experience.
- Advanced ETL experience extracting data from databases, flat files, Excel, web applications, etc.
- Significant database tuning experience.
- Ability to lead testing initiatives for releases as needed.
- Experience in supporting multiple products/projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work with customers, managers and executives of varying levels of technical expertise while always maintaining a professional attitude.
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications including ability to translate business information into technical design specifications.
- Self-motivated, punctual, dependable with ability to prioritize work and succeed despite varying degrees of requirements in a remote work environment.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in technology or business-related field.
- Master Data Management (MDM) admin and development experience with Informatica MDM 10.4.
- Power BI Premium administration, gateways, development, etc.
- Salesforce ETL
- Business analysis and project management skills.
- Drive data integration for the enterprise data warehouse and data marts.
- Experience with retail industry sales, inventory, accounting and financial reporting data is preferred.
- This position is a member of the Enterprise Data Team and assists in driving alignment of financial analysis and decision support.
- As an expert in data integration, this individual will support the delivery of accurate and timely accountingfinancial data for strategic decision support.
- Develop and support Informatica ETL jobs within a complex Enterprise Data Warehouse environment in support of financial users and analytical applications. Our DW environment includes 1TB SQL Server 2017-2019 plus numerous environments to integrate (SQL Server 2008r2-2019, Oracle, AWS PostgreSQL, Salesforce, XML, Excel, Azure and Google Big Data).
- Ability to create Informatica integration task flows based upon user requirements and data model
- Advanced experience with T-SQL, PowerShell, JSON, XMLA, REST API calls, etc. to define methods and best practices for data extraction, interaction, and CRUD operations.
- Maintain, support and migrate legacy SSIS jobs to Informatica.
- Package deployments and migrate code between Development, Quality Assurance (QA), and Production environments.
- Test automation, troubleshooting ETL job functionality, validating data, as well as create test data and table structures through use of SQL.
- Configuration of the ETL environments to meet user, security, audit requirements.
- Develop a complete set of ETL documentation describing the current jobs, configuration, schedules, etc. of the system.
- Performance tune SQL statements executed by ETL code as required for tuning of Informatica, including monitoring, standards, tuning metrics, and alert thresholds.
- Perform source system analysis as required.
- On-call DBA rotation to assist with after-hours database issues and related deployments.
- Assist with upgrades and migrations with SQL Server and related software tools.