Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development, implementation, operation improvement and debug cloud environments in Azure and Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools.
- Performs engineering design evaluations for new environment builds
- Implement and improve possible automations for cloud environments
- Implementation of industry standard security practices during implementation and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures through automation tools. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- The role is also expected to leverage prior knowledge and experience with the Azure automation framework to perform automation of build and deployment activities.
- This individual will consult with other team members and use prior expertise with AWS/Azure to extend an existing framework of automation across new and existing application environments.
- Engage with the end users to understand the requirements and should be able to translate it
- Creating business cases for transformation and modernization, including analysis of both total cost of ownership and potential cost and revenue impacts of the transformation
- Process analysis and design, with a focus on identifying technology-driven improvements to core enterprise processes
- Get and build knowledge of the market for cloud services, enterprise applications, business process management, advanced analytics, and integration software
- Work with team to Develop alternate technology solutions blueprint (cloud-based computing, storage, etc.) to build case for legacy technology modernization
- Develop recommendations for operating model development to implement transformation initiatives
Skill/ Competency Requirements:
- Hands-on experience on Azure Automations using ARM templates
- At least 1-2 years experience on working on Azure platform services (IaaS, PaaS), ASR with 5+ years of experience of hard-core infrastructure development and implementation
- In depth knowledge of key Azure services - VM, Storage, Azure SQL, VNet, Redis Cache, Resource Manager, Load Balancer, Firewall, Azure Diagnostics/ OMS, Traffic Manager, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hubs, Azure Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and DevOps implementation, service operation and service improvement initiatives
- On premise / other cloud providers to Azure cloud migration using cloud migration tools like ASR/Cloud Endure etc.
- Cloud strategy assessment and definition
- Key Skills: CI and CD using Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Shell scripting, Change management, Azure Cloud knowledge and prod support activities
- At least 1-2 years of experience using DevOps Tools, Python, Dockers
- Skillsets: - Knowledge about CI and CD using GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA ..etc
- Understanding and experience on handling of servers like IIS, Tomcat, Apache
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness within key executive stakeholders in client organization.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Understand Agile methodologies and software development lifecycle process.
- Understanding of container technology and container orchestration platforms.
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
- Advise the customer executives on their cloud strategy roadmap, improvements, alignment and further improvements.
- Understanding Azure partner ecosystems
- Experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Knowledge of leading Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools
- Knowledge of evaluating the Azure hosting consumption charges and optimization of the charges
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Cloud Industry trends and Azure vs other cloud platform feature capabilities
- Experience in Managing delivery in Global Delivery Model with Onsite (client site)/ offshore resources
- Understanding of UNIX Operating system and adept in any of the scripting languages like shell, awk, perl etc.
- Ability to quickly produce PowerPoint slides which are both content rich, succinct and visually appealing
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills