Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- The data architect should understand the system development life cycle; software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques.
- The data architect is asked to conceptualize and influence application and interface projects that are kicking off, and therefore must understand what advice to give and where to plug in to steer toward desirable outcomes.
- Must have depth in data modeling and database design. Must be proficient across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization.
- Breadth in established and emerging data technologies: In addition to depth in established data management and reporting technologies, the data architect must be experienced or conversant in emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Ability to conceive and portray the big data picture: initiate, evaluate, and influence project direction from the perspective of the entire organization.
Experience required: 10 Years