Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evangelize break through analytics solutions through adoption of big data, cloud native technologies, Machine learning and Data Science
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas, in consideration of the product roadmaps
- Participate in design and engineering of analytics solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage for the Client.
- Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
- Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
- Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management
- Strong domain knowledge of SaaS products is a must lifecycle, success criteria, KPIs etc.
- 3+ years in technology architect roles
- 5+ years providing technical leadership to technical, business & crossfunctional teams
- 7+ years in hands-on data or analytics engineering
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solution architecture, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing,
- Experience with leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open Stack, JIE, etc.
- A solid understanding and experience of the principles and operations of high volume, variety and velocity business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms with a proven background and record in architecture and implementation of applications, integrating with OLTP and 3rd party systems
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
Experience required: 7 Years