Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems and applications.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Monitor ticket queues, assign tickets to appropriate internal and external support staff, escalate tickets outside of SLA’s until resolved.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to third party support vendors for service.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- 3+ years’ experience performing as Helpdesk Technician with hands on knowledge in resolving issues with Outlook, MS Office, Win 7 and 10, Active Directory.
- Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college