Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comMust Have Skills:
- Hands on knowledge of Monitoring and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN
- Cisco routers
- WLC, Meraki
- VSS, VPC, Stack switching, DC technologies
- Primary Skills Cisco, Switching, LAN Wired and Wireless
- Secondary Skills Routing and switching
- Hands-on knowledge of Monitoring and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN.
- Good Understanding of Cisco WLC, Meraki APs and switches.
- Good Understanding of cisco routers and switches such as 2800, 2900, 3750, 3900, 6500, 4500, Nexus platforms Understanding of VSS, VPC, Stack switching, DC technologies etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting LAN technologies like VTP, STP, Port channel ACL, Port security, SAPN configurations etc.
- Experience in Wireless technologies WLC, Meraki Understanding and troubleshoot Comfortable documenting and explaining network topologies and Diagram explain and plan for future upgrades.
- Understanding and troubleshooting LAN issues (both wired and wireless)
- Understanding of ARP, MAC/CAM table, etc.
- Understanding of Routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP etc.
- Understanding of Gateway redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Understanding of Scripting in Python and Cloud API interfaces
- Troubleshoot, and escalate production problems affecting network infrastructure
Minimum years of experience: 8+ years