Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Experience in architecting advanced infrastructure solutions which may not be widely used or are new to the industry, including the ability to mentor other staff in the use of the specialty technologies and make recommendations on the use of the specialty technologies and integration within the organization’s architecture.
- Must be proficient at the techniques that go into the formulation of architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and architectural configuration.
- Extensive understanding and experience in technology areas for Mainframe and Distributed platforms, networking, databases, High Availability/Disaster Recovery, and IT security.
- Ability to work closely with client/application architects, senior managers, and project managers to design and assist with the implementation of the solutions infrastructure related components.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned project responsibilities under limited supervision.
- Experience and skills in prevailing industry architecture and engineering methodologies such as ITIL.
- Knowledge of and experience with a broad range of application servers, web servers, messaging servers, database servers, and related technologies.
- Able to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs.
- Experience in web infrastructure design and operations including IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, load balancing, clustering, failover, monitoring, diagnostics, performance tuning, etc.
- Possess high aptitude for problem-solving and trouble-shooting.
Experience required: 13 Years