Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years of experience supporting IT systems or applications.
- 2 + years of experience supporting a distributed Linux Splunk infrastructure (clustered and standalone) including search heads, indexers, deployment servers, universal, intermediate and heavy forwarders.
- Significant Splunk onboarding experience including collecting and parsing data from UFs, DBConnect, modular inputs, add-ons and syslog using Splunk best practices.
- Knowledge of Linux command line and basic Linux commands and scripting.
- Highly efficient in working in an environment with multiple customers and prioritizing work to achieve department goals and meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Knowledge of Windows command line and basic commands and scripting.
- Experience supporting a Splunk Cloud implementation
- Experience with collecting data from AWS/Azure/GCP cloud environments into Splunk.
- Familiarity with syslog-ng configuration
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Run the track without escalation
- Gain client confidence
- Support to increase business
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No