Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Look for latest version of Kronos : Workforce Dimensions (either first time implementation or upgrade to WFD is fine)
- Good documentation and business presentation skills to conduct training with stakeholders
- Works closely with Business functional analyst and business customer to ensure information and integration requirements are clearly understood and resolve any conflicts
- Creates and maintains paper prototypes, User Interface (UI) storyboards and UI specifications by working closely with functional analysts and Business team members
- Defines test scenarios based on business processes and may participate in integration testing when needed
- Conducts usability User Acceptance Tests (UAT) with business teams.
- Education: Bachelor s degree in Business, MS, or equivalent and 6+ years tech experience or business experience that includes working closely with IT.
- Skillset: Kronos WFC V 8.x. Kronos T&A, Accruals, Advanced Scheduling, Forecasting, Mobility, Analytics and WIM (Integration Manager)