Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
- Must have at least 8 yrs. hands-on experience in AWS Cloud Infrastructure Support Operations activities (EC2, S3, VPC, Security Group, Glacier, SSL Certificate Management, Patching, Backup, Monitoring, resolving AWS infra support tickets, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of AWS Services / components with experience in multiple projects
- Very good analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness within key stakeholders in client org
- Experience in automating cloud infrastructure using any of the automation technologies/tools (AWS Cloud Formation/JSON/Python/PowerShell/Terraform etc.)
Detailed Job Description:
- Work on L2/L3 support related tasks/tickets.
- Manage escalated and priority tickets
- Server (Windows & Linux) Administration
- User Administration (Creation, Update, modification etc.)
- User Role Administration (Addition, Modification, Deletion etc.)
- Build and maintain Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
- Perform root cause analysis for major incidents
- Review the periodic audit reports, identify the compliance issues, vulnerabilities and work on plan towards closure of these open actions in coordination with client teams.
- Weekly/Monthly status reporting
- Coordination with client & onshore/offshore project team.
- User access management
- Cloud Infra Health Monitoring
- Patch Management
- Manage Backups and Restores
- Resize / recycle the EC2 instances
- Provide storage management services including planning, deployment, management, reporting of storage services EBS, EFS, S3 etc.
- Maintain runbooks & knowledgebase
- Deploy requested changes
- Worked on AWS PaaS Service like RDS, S3
- SSL Certificate Management
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No