Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
Support Project Executions:
- Provide inputs for planning for deliverables involving low complexity technology content like basic application data modeling, and design.
- Work with Supervisor and provide guidance to project teams on Knowledge of relevant quality, process and architectural frameworks (like CMMi/six sigma/ITIL/ATAM/TOGAF/UML) in planning reuse/ tools to improve technical quality and productivity of the project.
- Provide inputs for planning activities to meet NFRs in project performance engineering track.
- Participate in customer discussions during requirements analysis with a knowledge of requirements elicitation and analysis tools and techniques like story boarding, use case analysis, Agile user stories, to understand system requirements and non - functional requirements like performance, security, availability, scalability etc.
- Evaluate using architecture frameworks, principles, models, patterns and standards like TOGAF, Zachman etc. to provide recommendations to Seniors on solution architecture, implementation approach and deployment options.
- Develop design of application using broad knowledge of multiple Build tools (e.g. Eclipse, RSA, Radian, VSTS etc.) keeping in mind conformance to proposed architecture and to achieve functional and non-functional requirements for low/medium complex projects.
- Provide insights using Solution design, Solution configuration and Solution roll out methods to the Technology Leads on complex coding and technical/product issues to ensure effective solution development.
- Work with Supervisor on performance engineering activities in project including planning, setup/ testing oversight and application, interfaces and database tuning.
- Provide inputs for build and deployment automation strategy.
- Work with project teams to resolve complex technical issues using solution deployment and roll out methods during build, deployment and support.
Sales and Pursuits:
- Perform the comparative analysis of multiple products, frameworks and technologies to define technology solution in a pursuit using best practices / tools / techniques / templates in all life cycle stages.
- Provide guidance on estimation for the technology framework usage o Develop models for Agile, iterative and incremental development approached
- Assist Supervisor on modeling for design and development on the emerging technologies like Mobility, Cloud, Big Data, Augmented reality.
- Anchor PoC development if required to validate proposed technical solution/ mitigate technical risk.
- Create artifacts to support technology consulting. Provide inputs create technology and architectural frameworks.
- Assist the seniors on Enterprise architecture definition with the project, LOB and stake holder context.
- Assist Supervisor in developing PoVs, white papers, etc. Help anchor presentations to customers showcasing thought leadership.
- Wherever relevant, coordinates tasks, sets goals and targets, reviews outputs, gives performance-based feedback to ensure that the deliverables are as per the required standards.
Minimum years of experience*: 12+
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No