Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMust Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Designing and implementing Informatica 10.1 PowerCenter mappings.
- Knowledge in DB2 and Oracle databases.
- Knowledge in RHELUnix.
- Knowledge in Informatica server and application administration.
- Data Modelling.
Detailed Job Description:
Extensive experience in designing, building, validating, maintaining and documenting ETL mappings using Informatica Powercenter 10.1.1 client tools. Should have good understanding in UNIX shell scripting. Should be well versed with ETL scheduling process using Autosys R11. Will be accountable for operational support of production jobs including the maintenance and monitoring of job schedules. Should be expert in writing and performance tuning of SQL queries and performance optimization of ETL co
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Should be able to come up ETL design for the given business requirements and create ETL detailed design document.
- Should be able to analyze the impact of the mapping changes and estimate the effort for end to end development activities. Participate in meetings with business users to understand the requirement for the purpose of creation of ETL interfaces.
- Work as an interface between client and offshore team and ensure timelines and quality of the deliverables to the client.